Purchase a Subscription
Subscribing to myimportantinformation.net is the smart, easy, and secure solution to helping people help you during an emergency. It provides peace of mind for you, your family, and those who care about you.
- We accept only credit card orders.
- Subscriptions are automatically renewed annually.
- You may cancel at any time through the link on your dashboard.
- Please review the Terms of Service before purchase.
If you are buying this subscription for yourself, enter your name in "Name of the person this subscription is for".
If you are buying this subscription for another person (such as a parent), enter that persons name in the "Name of the person this subscription is for". When you purchase a subscription for someone else, only you can see and update the information. The other person would need your login and password to see or update their own information.
When you press the "Checkout" button, you will be taken to BMT Micro for the credit card payment.
After purchase, use your email account and password to log into your account.
Terms of Service
Effective Date: April 1, 2014
The following "Terms of Service" govern use of the myimportantinformation.net website made available by Information Protectors LLC:
- The "Service Owner" is Information Protectors LLC.
- The "Service" is myimportantinformation.net.
- You are the "Subscriber".
- Use of Service.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, limited license to access and use the Service.
- Service Owner does not review or pre-screen the content of data uploaded or posted to the Service ("Content") by you, and Service Owner claims no intellectual property rights with respect to the Content. You are completely responsible for all Content.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit access to the Service, use of the Service, or any portion of the Service without the express written permission of Service Owner.
- You agree not to modify, reverse engineer, adapt, or otherwise tamper with the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Service Owner, or any other software or service provided by Service Owner.
- You agree not to use the Service in any manner which may infringe copyright or intellectual property rights, or in any manner which is in violation of these Terms of Service.
- You agree not to use the Service to upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited bulk email "spam," short message service "SMS" messages, viruses, self-replicating computer programs "worms," or any code of a destructive or malicious nature.
- The Service is protected by United States and international intellectual property laws and treaties. Except for the non-exclusive license granted pursuant to this agreement, you acknowledge and agree that all ownership, license, intellectual property, and other rights and interests in and to the Service remain solely with Service Owner.
- Service Owner reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any feature associated with the Service, with or without notice. Continued use of the Service following any modification constitutes your acceptance of the modification.
- Service Owner reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to the Service for operational purposes, including, but not limited to, maintenance, repairs, or installation of upgrades, and will endeavor to provide reasonable notice prior to any such suspension. Under no circumstances will Service Owner be liable for any damages that result from access to the Service being suspended.
- Service Owner stores all Content on redundant storage services located in the United States.
- Payment, refunds, and subscription changes.
- Subscriber will provide Service Owner with a valid credit card for payment of the periodic subscription fees. All subscription fees are exclusive of all federal, state, local, or other taxes.
- Subscriber will be charged annually on the same month as the subscription was initially created.
- A refund or credit will be issued for partial years of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refund for time unused with an active subscription.
- There are no charges for cancelling a subscription, and subscriptions cancelled prior to the end of the current billing year will not be charged the following year.
- The amount charged on the next billing cycle will be automatically updated to reflect any changes to the subscription, including upgrades or downgrades. Subscription changes, including downgrades, may result in loss of Content, features, or an increase or reduction in the amount of available capacity for Content provided by the Service.
- All prices are subject to change upon notice. Such notice may be provided by an email message to the Subscriber or in the form of an announcement on the Service.
- Cancellation and Termination.
- Subscribers are solely responsible for cancelling their subscription. Subscribers may cancel their subscription at any time according to the instructions on the Service's website.
- Service Owner, in its own discretion, has the right to suspend or discontinue providing the Service to any subscriber without notice for non-compliance with these Terms of Service, and pursue any other remedy legally available to it.
- Upon cancellation or termination of a subscription, all Content associated with such subscription may be immediately and irrevocably deleted from the Service. You will, however, receive notification prior to any Content being deleted.
- Personal information and privacy.
- Warranties and disclaimers.
- The Service is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis and Service Owner expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Service Owner, its affiliates, and any officer, director, member, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assign of Service Owner or its affiliates does not warrant any of the following:
- The Service will meet any specified requirements;
- The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable;
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained through the Service will meet any expectations; and
- Any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Service Owner, its affiliates, and any officer, director, member, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assign of Service Owner or its affiliates are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other tangible losses (even if Service Owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Service;
- The cost of procurement of a substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, or services purchased or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into through or from, the Service;
- Any unauthorized access to or alteration of authorized user transmissions or Content;
- Any price change, or the suspension or discontinuation of the Service;
- Any loss of Content, or the modification to a feature or to the Service itself;
- Any loss of Content subsequent to a cancellation or termination of a subscription to the Service;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; or
- Any other matter relating to the Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold Service Owner, its affiliates, and any officer, director, member, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assign of Service Owner or its affiliates harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to, or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
Governing law and jurisdiction.
- These Terms of Service are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ohio, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof.
- Exclusive jurisdiction over any action whatsoever arising from these Terms of Service or the Service will be with the state and federal courts for Delaware County, Ohio.
Contact Us for questions regarding the Terms of Service
- You acknowledge and agree that Service Owner may use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that the technical processing and transmission of date associated with the Service, including Content, may be transmitted unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- The failure of Service Owner to enforce any provision of these Terms of Service is not to constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce it at a later time.
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
Information Protectors LLC
8595 Columbus Pike, Suite 223
Lewis Center, OH 43035